The rules are few and simple:
- You participate at your own risk! The riders are responsible for their own safety. See disclaimer below.
- *NEW for 2021*
You can enter the game on your own or as a team. Every team can be between 1 – 8 members.
- The missions have to be done by the registered team member(s) to be approved
- If the mission have subcategories only the highest score in the category will count
- All trick must be landed to be approved. To clear a trick you have to land on the board and have enough speed to ride a shorter distance.
- The missions have to be filmed and put together as ONE final video to be approved. Only missions represented in the final video will be counted.
- Remember, the important thing is to have fun!
There are 3 categories of riders to choose when you enter the game; Advanced, Enthusiast and Newbie
Advanced – You don’t have to be a pro, but you are well experienced and probably one of the best in your area. Maybe you have been competing in your nationals, maybe you look at the list and see no clear challenge. You are still in! But you will fight with your equals – let’s bring it on!
Enthusiast – You don’t feel that you fit the description of the advanced category. Congrats! You are still in the game :). You are in it to have as much fun as possible, and to be honest, you will most likely have more fun than the hard core competing guys and girls. And, you will for sure learn the most. We want you!
Newbie – You are very new to the sport. If anything, most likely the trick you have done is your first uncontrolled back roll. But that’s ok! Your in it to have a list of goals for this season. Aim to get as many 2 pointers as you can. We promise you will be a much better kitesurfer when the season end.
Time of competition
Final day for sending in your contribution will be Sunday October 10th 2021.
Sending in your video
- Tick off all your done missions with your login at progress.thekitegames.com.
- Collect all the clips of your cleared missions.
- Make ONE full length of all your clips together. Feel free to add some B-roll 🙂
- Upload you edit to a video distribution site, preferably YouTube, with either a password to view it or post it as unlisted.
- Email the link (and password if used) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer, terms & conditions
§1 As a participant, you are required to know all the rules of the game.
§2 As a participant, you are required to follow the rules.
§3 All participation is at your own risk. The Kite Games disclaims all liability for damages caused to the participants and/or their equipment. If any participant and/or their equipment are damaged the organizers are not responsible. We recommend all participants to have insurance for this kind of activity.
§4 You as a participant are responsible for making sure you follow the laws and restrictions regarding copyrights for all of your material, eg video clips, music, sound effects etc. The organizers will not be held responsible for any copyright breach that may occur.
§5 You as a participant are responsible for making sure you follow all the laws wherever you are when participating.
§6 The organizer reserve the right to change the rules and terms at any time as they see fit.