The rules are few and simple:
- You participate at your own risk! The riders are responsible for their own safety. See disclaimer below.
- Every team must have min 4 and max 10 members
- The missions have to be done by the team members to be approved
- Every team member must do at least 2 missions each
- If the mission have subcategories only the highest score in the category will count
- All trick must be landed to be approved. To clear a trick you have to land on the board and have enough speed to ride a shorter distance.
- The missions have to be filmed and put together as a video to be approved
- Remember, the important thing is to have fun!
Send in link to video together with your list of done tricks and score count
There are 3 categories of riders to choose when you enter the game; Pro, Advanced and Enthusiast
Pro – you have one or more well known names in your team. Eg. Nick Jacobsen, Hannah Whiteley, Sam Light, Jalou Langeree etc. Anyone that has recently participated in any world tour or big competition. This is your category, the battle of the giants!
Advanced – You are not pro, but you are one of the best in you country. Maybe you have been competing in your nationals, maybe you look at the list and see no clear challenge. You are still in! But you will fight with your equals – let’s bring it on!
Enthusiast – You don’t feel that you fit the description of the above categories. Congrats! You are still in the game :). You are in it to have as much fun as possible, and to be honest, you will most likely have more fun than the hard core competing guys in the other categories. And, you will for sure learn the most. We want you!
Sending in your video
When you are done with your edit:
- Upload it to eg. YouTube or Vimeo you
- Make sure to set a password to be able to view it.
- Send the link and password to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be prepared to remove the password protection on September 16th.
Disclaimer, terms & conditions
§1 As a participant, you are required to know all the rules of the game.
§2 As a participant, you are required to follow the rules.
§3 All participation is at your own risk. The Kite Games disclaims all liability for damages caused to the participants and/or their equipment. If any participant and/or their equipment are damaged the organizers are not responsible. We recommend all participants to have insurance for this kind of activity.
§4 You as a participant are responsible for making sure you follow the laws and restrictions regarding copyrights for all of your material, eg video clips, music, sound effects etc. The organizers will not be held responsible for any copyright breach that may occur.
§5 You as a participant are responsible for making sure you follow all the laws wherever you are when participating.
§6 The organizer reserve the right to change the rules and terms at any time as they see fit.